The society organized a technical analysis course in September and October 2014, it was a huge success.
There were 18 members attending the course, general feedback was very positive. Some of the testimonials are as follows:
- “ hope to attend another one, if have.”,
- “well organized material and practical approach”
- “sincere, practical, can be trusted, understanding of the theory and practical measures”
- “great course, one of the best I have attended, at least I can use the method taught”
The society followed several strict principles to organize technical analysis courses, they are listed as follows:
- Quality speaker, which we think is the key to a successful course. The ideal speaker should be equipped both with strong knowledge and practical trading experience.
- Genuine and robust course syllabus. Different from commercial courses, the course offered by the society is endorsed by the experts in the society, it is enriching in content, practical in technique, more relevant to trading.
- Reasonable fee structure. The purpose of the course is not for making money, but for education. As a result, the fee could be reduced to the minimum.
For details of the courses, please click here
More courses are under planning, once ready, they will be announced on the homepage of the society website.
PPT by Jennifer ooi, "The arts of technical analysis ” is ready for members to download, under Analysts' Contributions section.
PPT by Nick Tan, "Gap Trading Strategies for the Equity Market” is ready for members to download, under Analysts' Contributions section.
PPT by Eoin Treacy on "Tapering and how it may affect investment themes?” is ready for members to download, under Analysts' Contributions section.
Presentation slides by Neil Gogwin on Oct. 23 0 2013 on " Lower risk with higher returns by substituting shares with call options " is ready for members to download, under Analysts' Contributions section.
Presentation slides by Yeo Ek Meng on Sept. 20 2013 on "Fundamentals of Futures Markets" is ready for members to download, under Analysts' Contributions section.
Powerpoint slide by Nick Tan "Incorporate TA into trading success" on Aug. 2, 2013 is available for downloading, please log in and go to Resources-Analysts contributions.
Presentation slides by Wang Tao to TASS on 30th May 2013 on "When Does Technical Analysis Fail to Work for You?", is now available under Analysts' Contributions section.
New Job Posting for Full-Time Discretionary FX Trader posted on 22 October 2013. Please login for application details at Jobs section.